To recognise inclusive and impactful representation systems and campaigns that empower students and improve students’ lives.
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
- How did you identify the need/want to change?
- What objectives were set – short and long term?
- How were students involved in identifying the change that needed to be made?
2. Describe what actions you took and the challenges that arose.
- Can you demonstrate robust support mechanisms to improve the effectiveness of student representatives or member-led campaigns?
- Were key influencers/decision makers identified?
- Can you demonstrate student involvement in the design and delivery of the work?
- How did you address/overcome any challenges faced?
3. What changes have been achieved?
- Does the outcome and impact align to objectives set?
- Can you evidence change credited to your work (evidence that student perspectives are accurately communicated and considered when major decisions are made through e.g. a committee papers / press release/ article / impact report / video)