To recognise inclusive and impactful campaigns that empower Students’ Associations, improve students’ lives or campaign on issues faced by members.
Campaigns Award nominations may also be submitted under other categories (Diversity/Education) and we actively welcome nominations of campaigns for which there isn’t a separate category (Wellbeing/Sustainability/etc).
1. Explain the context and background of your submission.
- How did you identify the need/want to change?
- What objectives were set – short and long term?
- Can you demonstrate student involvement in identifying the change that needed to be made?
2. Describe what actions you took and the challenges that arose.
- Were key influencers/decision makers identified?
- Can you demonstrate student involvement in the design and delivery of the campaign?
- How did you address/overcome any challenges faced?
3. What changes have been achieved?
- Outcomes and impact align to objectives set
- Can you evidence change credited to your campaign? (press release/article/committee paper/ impact report/video/evidence of behavioural change/ number of students involved in campaign who have continued to engage in further SU campaigns/ activities)
- Discuss the impact the campaign had on members/the SA/local community